Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Scary experience

Another topic came up just now, so I decided to share my experience about ghost or as also known as spirits. In Indonesia, people believe in many things such as ghost/spirits that are still wandering around for many reasons.

I have experienced and also heard lots of ghost stories, since I was little. When I was about 10, our family moved into a new house, which is nice and quite big for us. Few months later, dad built another small building at the backyard, with 1 small room downstair and 2 bedrooms upstairs plus the living room and the balcony. The room downstairs was once used as closet is now placed with a bed for the maid.

I remembered sleeping in one of the bedrooms upstairs with my sister. The bedrooms are next to each other and so are the bathrooms. We heard noises at night very often that mostly came from the toilet inside the bedroom. Noises such as shower running in the middle of the night without anybody inside was just the creepiest shit ever. At that time, the other bedroom was empty that made it even scarier to stay and sleep in such a place. The bumping sound at the bathroom door was also often heard while we were still awake. Scary shit u never want to experience in your life. The sound of people walking in the living room and walking up the stairs also happened quite often.

Since we stayed in that room for about 2 years, we are kind of used to it but sometimes when I was alone I would just run for my life all over downstairs. Scary experiences I would never forget in my life. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment