Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Friday night.. I presume most people are having so much fun outside while I'm here sitting at home in front of my laptop, trying to think of anything to fill up my blog. HAHA I accidentally got an inspiration from someone that I care very much about. I'll be talking about my perception of a crazy little thing called "LOVE".

To be honest, I'm not some expert in romance and stuffs like that, but I'm totally fond of love songs especially those big hits in the 90s that I got some ideas about romance. Something that I never seriously think about before as to be honest, I never believe in such things like love, fate, nor destiny. Silly, but one wouldn't believe anything exists until he/she experiences it, or perhaps hears it from close relatives etc. Me myself, wouldn't either, until it happened to me in various ways that even I told everyone about it, many wouldn't really believe and think of it as fiction.

I actually found the title really cool somehow as it describes love as how I ever experienced it. In my personal opinion, loving someone is as simple as being happy with him/her. Words are never enough to express love, but in fact every little thing counts if it comes from the heart. For me, to be loved and cared so much by someone I love is way beyond my happiness, but to be with the person I love most of the time is the most perfect thing I ever cherished in my life. Moreover, the joy of being able to share every single thing and to communicate effectively with each other is also very important to maintain the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment